Last updated: June 4, 2021
1. Before an applicant is accepted into the Z and Joxa Company Inc. influencer program, their application must be approved by Z and Joxa Company. The approval process is to ensure that the applicant will represent Z and Joxa Company Inc. with good intentions and positive influence. The factors considered for approval, include, but are not limited to:
a) An established online presence
b) Professionalism and authenticity
c) Audience engagement
d) Level of creativity and esprit
2. When an accepted influencer refers someone to zjoxa.com (the site), and that person makes a purchase, the influencer will be paid a sales commission base rate of 10% (minus discount deductions and excluding shipping, taxes, refunds) of the total order value. The referred customer will receive a 20% discount off their entire order for their purchase made on zjoxa.com (the site). Note: Customers won’t be able to enter the influencer discount code at check-out if an automatic discount is already applied. Influencer discount codes cannot be combined with any other discount code offered.
3. An order commission will be paid to an influencer if the following conditions are true:
a) The customer who made the order followed the influencer's link to zjoxa.com (the site).
b) The customer who made the order used the influencer's discount code at check-out on zjoxa.com (the site).
4. Any misuse of the provided influencer discount codes by creating personal orders or, by spamming the discount codes across the web will result in an automatic termination of the influencer from the Z and Joxa Company Inc. influencer program. All access to the influencer account will be revoked.
5. Z and Joxa Company Inc. can void any fraudulent influencer commission or void any influencer commission that violates these terms and conditions or the zjoxa.com (the site) terms of service.
6. Z and Joxa Company Inc. only allows commissions to be paid-out for orders that have been fulfilled and are at least 30 days old. This prevents incorrect commission payments from being made. Z and Joxa Company Inc. also tracks the full life cycle of an order. This means that order changes, refunds and cancellations are tracked and may affect the influencer commission payment for the order.
7. The influencer commission will be paid in USD (United States Dollar). The influencer can choose to be paid their commission either by PayPal or by a store-credit for zjoxa.com (the site). Note: The store credit will be single use and a fixed amount.
a) For influencer commission payment via Pay Pal the influencer must have a Pay Pal account under the same email address that they used to sign-up to the Z and Joxa Company Inc. influencer program. PayPal transactions incur a small transaction fee. The fee will be incurred by the recipient (the influencer).
b) For influencer commission payment via Store Credit the influencer must have a zjoxa.com store account under the same email address that they used to sign-up to the Z and Joxa Company Inc. influencer program.
8. Z & Joxa Company Inc. reserves the right to unilaterally terminate the influencer from the Z and Joxa Company Inc. influencer program without compensation other than valid commissions owed to the influencer and subject to these terms and conditions and the zjoxa.com (the site) terms of service. Z and Joxa Company Inc. will notify the influencer of their termination and reserves the right to delete the influencer’s account or temporarily suspend their access to it at any time.
9. Z & Joxa Company Inc. may offer special promotions and additional incentives to influencers within the Z & Joxa Company Inc. influencer program on a case-by-case basis. Z & Joxa Company Inc. may segment influencers based on performance and amount of commission sales earned by influencers within the Z & Joxa Company Inc. influencer program. Therefore, not all influencers within the influencer program will always be rewarded the same promotions and offers however, a commission base rate of 10% will always be the commission rate for all influencers within the Z & Joxa Company Inc. influencer program.
10. Acceptance to become an influencer to promote the Z and Joxa Company Inc. brand shall in no way create a joint venture, partnership, contractor, agent, employer-employee, or other formal business relationship or entity of any kind, or an obligation to form any relationship or entity by between Z and Joxa Company Inc. and the influencer. The influencer shall act independently from Z and Joxa Company Inc. and not as an agent for any purpose and shall not have the authority to obligate or bind Z and Joxa Company Inc. in any manner whatsoever to any third party.
11. In the event of a dispute between you and the Z and Joxa Company Inc. regarding any matter relating to these terms and conditions, the parties will work towards a mutual resolution between themselves. If a mutual resolution has not been reached within thirty (30) days either party may notify the other parties in writing and the parties will resolve the dispute by arbitration governed by and subject to the simplified arbitration procedure set out by the ADR Institute of Canada’s ADRIC Arbitration Rules. Arbitration shall be held in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. The party that provides notification of their desire to resolve the dispute by arbitration is responsible to send the ADRIC Institute the Notice of Request to Arbitrate or the Notice of Submission to Arbitration, as detailed in the ADRIC Arbitration Rules. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding, except as otherwise stated in the ADRIC Arbitration Rules. The parties shall initially equally share the cost of any arbitrator employed pursuant to this Article, Dispute Resolution. The arbitrator has the full authority to make an order for legal costs, disbursements or other costs of the arbitration as it deems just.
12. These terms will be governed by the laws of the Province of Alberta and you agree to irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the forums of Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
13. If any section of these terms and conditions are illegal, invalid or unenforceable, then that section is deemed to be deleted from these terms and conditions. That deletion does not affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the rest of these terms and conditions, and you acknowledge that you would have agreed to these terms and conditions in the absence of the deleted section.
14. These terms and conditions together supersede all other agreements, documents, writings and verbal understandings between you and Z and Joxa Company Inc. relating to the matters contained in these terms and conditions. This is the entire agreement between you and Z and Joxa Company Inc. with respect to the matters addressed in these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions may be unilaterally amended by Z and Joxa Company Inc. only and without notice to the influencer.